This is the most durable racquet of all the models we offer.
It's only 5 grams heavier than PNT 110 but because of high density carbon fiber in the head of the racquet, it can withstand the contacts with the wall for much longer period of time. In terms of playability, it's not much different from PNT 110 and in fact, many A level players were not able to tell the difference so easily.
We certainly recommend PNT 115 to those of you who tend to hit the wall every now and then but still want to have a high performance racquet.
Some players prefer bridged rackets while others rather a teardrop shape. It's a matter of personal preference. There are many arguments defending both types of rackets.
Typically though, lightweight teardrop rackets are considered best suited for an attacking style of play while bridged rackets are more popular among players seeking increased control or finesse.
Since there are many ways to measure the weight of a squash racket, we have specified the most commonly used standards.
This model is 5 grams heavier than PNT 110 generating even more power.
- Weight: 115 grams (frame only), 140 grams (frame and grommets), 160 grams (frame, grommets, strings and grip)
- Frame Surface area: 493 cm2
- Balance: Neutral
- Strings: Xamsa PM18, 18 gauge. Xamsa PM18 is constructed using a thousand microfilaments as a center core then wrapped in braided fibers. The rough surface and resistance gives good control of the ball, and the elastic coating provides extra power.
- Tension: 26-27lb
Because of our tendency towards lightweight rackets, we made the frames quite stiff using first grade carbon fiber for added durability. We tried to achieve a perfect blend of power and agility with no traces of vibration. With a net frame weight of only 115 grams, the power and control will surprise most players. Give it a try with no risk involved as we have an unconditional 30-day money back guarantee on Xamsa rackets. We have provided demos to our local representatives. Please feel free to drop by and test the rackets for yourself!
- All-round players
- Singles players
- Players seeking more CONTROL
- Players seeking more POWER
- Players on a BUDGET